Mar 8, 2011

The Lord's Timing

"Accept cheerfully the place in life in which you find yourself each day, believing that while you are in that place, it is the best place on earth for you."

On Sunday Sister Wilke talked about the process of how the caterpillar transformers into a butterfly. She talked about the struggle it takes for a butterfly to emerge out of its chrysalis. She related this to our life and our own personal trials. Sometimes we have to struggle so we can grow. Above is a cute little quote that I got from Relief Society on Sunday. It is always amazing to me how the Lord knows exactly what we need to hear. You have to go through the hard struggle to grow. That has been difficult for me to learn but I know that all the experiences that I have will be for my good and help me grow into the woman that I am suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment