Jul 11, 2011

Adventure in Rexburg, Idaho

Well, life has changed a lot since I last blogged. Davian and I are now in Rexburg, Idaho. To be totally honest Rexburg is not a place that I ever imagined I would be. It was through a lot of prayer and pondering that I came to realize that this was a good place for my little family. We have been here a week now and it has been great. So far, I love my ward, my apartment is great, and I am excited to be at school. 

Here are a few things that we have done this past week:
My parents moved us down here and we were able to spend a lot of time with them and that was great. Davian went to Yellowstone with Grandpa while my mom and I settled in the apartment. 


For the 4th of July we went to fireworks with an old friend of mine from elementary school/church. Her name is Nancy and she has a wonderful little family herself! 
 
  



My mom, Davian and I were able to go to Bear World and check out the wildlife and ride some carnival rides. It was a great time. 


This past Friday Nancy and I went to Idaho Falls Temple. We went through with our friend Trish (another church friend) as she went through for her endowments. The following day she was sealed to her husband and two little boys. Such a wonderful time to share!  

All and all we are having a good time and enjoy thing new adventure in Rexburg, Idaho. We will see how much we enjoy it when summer fades and winter comes! Here are a few more pictures just for fun! 
 First day in the new apartment =)
 Being silly!
 His new room
 Picnic with Mom
Rexburg Temple. So thankful to be close to the temple. I can see it from my parking lot! Can't wait to go to a session.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures! So glad to hear you guys are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are in Rexburg!!

    ReplyDelete