Mar 17, 2012

Teeth, Tails, & Trouble

 Last weekend I took Davian to The Museum of Idaho in Idaho Falls. There is a Dinosaur exhibit going on currently and since Davian loves Dinosaurs we decided to check it out. We had a great time! There was plenty to see and learn. Here are some pictures of our fun trip!

Meet a T. Rex named Sue! Measuring 42 feet long and 12 feet tall at the hips. 












In this part of the exhibit you can see through the eyes of a T. Rex and a Triceratops.





 Playing a game to see if he can put the missing piece on the T. Rex before the time runs out! He made it with no problems.


  Very happy to be standing in front of his favorite Dinosaur skeleton.

 Davian looking "scared" because he was being chased by a T. Rex!






 





Anyone that knows Davian knows that he has a really good nose. This game proved it! After pushing a button the released a smell you would have to guess what the smell was...Davian got it right 100%. No surprise there, he has a great sense of smell!




 We had a great trip to the Museum. It was a very good learning experience and something that I was hoping I would be able to do with Davian because of his love for Dinosaurs. Seriously, the little guy knows all of the names of his Dinosaurs!

The following Monday we headed down to Utah with our friend Justin Groth for a Jazz game! Believe it or not the Jazz even won! I had a great time but I don't think that Davian appreciated being at the game as much as I did! Thanks Justin =)


 

Just being silly after eating some cotton candy!

  Me and my little love!
Go JAZZ!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he liked the Museum, I figured he would. Charlie loved it. I'm jealous you got to go to a Jazz game! I want to go sometime! Oh, and you 2 are so cute!

    ReplyDelete